Free roundtrip transportation from selected Waikiki based hotels!
Conveniently located in Waikiki, Paradise Water Sports offers Oahu parasailing tours along world-famous Waikiki Beach. Best of all, absolutely no experience is necessary. Feel free like a bird as you soar high above the ocean's surface and enjoy fantastic panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline. All the noise from the boat and the city cuts away as you ascend, leaving you and your flight buddy in your own pocket of paradise.
Paradise Water Sports offers three packages to choose from, the main difference is the line lengths: 500 feet, 750 feet, and 1,000 feet of towline. Also, if you have a family member or friend who would like to come along on the boat, but who doesn't want to parasail, no problem. We also offer Observer fares for the boat ride only.
|Packages||Line Length (ft)||Flight Duration (min)|
|Beginner Package||300 ft of towline||4-5 min|
|Turtle Package||500 ft of towline||5-6 min|
|Dolphin Package||750 ft of towline||6-8 min|
|Whale Package||1000 ft of towline||10 min|
Your Waikiki parasailing adventure begins as you step onto the parasailing boat at the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor in Waikiki. Your friendly captain and crew will brief you on operation procedures and safety, and you'll then cruise along Waikiki Beach and get into your harness to prepare for your flight. Then you're ready to go. The parasail will inflate and lift you up into the air for an amazing ride.
Nearing the end of your flight, if you have previously told the captain you would like to get wet (this part is optional), you'll be lowered to the ocean's surface so your feet can touch the water. Then it will be time for your final approach back to the boat's flight deck, where you'll gently land in a seated position.
|Location||Kewalo Basin (near Ala Moana)|
|Vendor||Waikiki Marine Sports|
|Duration||about 3 hours (depending on package)|
|Perparation||Swimming wear, towel, sunscreen, nausea medication, sunglasses|
|What's included||Roundtrip transportation, equipment for corresponding activity, life vest|
Company Policy and Restrictions on all activities
Warning. We only allow those in good overall health in making reservations in our ocean activities.
- We strongly recommend in not riding any type of aircraft for at least 24 hours after diving.
- This activity can be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions that may factor in the safety of the activity.
- This activity is restricted to ages 10 and above and also those in good health (you must sign a waiver prior to participating)
- The diving point location can change without notice due to weather conditions or season.
- You must sign a liability waiver prior to participating in the activity
- Pregnant women and senior citizens are not recommended for this activity (Please check with us prior to making a reservation if you have any type of medical condition)
- Those who are on medication, have prior history with alcoholism, psychological issues (depression, panic attacks, etc), smokers over the age of 45 years old are advised not to participate in this activity.
- Those who are over-weight, have high blood pressure and blood circulation related problems, medical issues with with your circulatory system, asthma and/or breathing issues, cardiac disorder, nasal related problems (such as sinus infection, rhinitis, allergies, and nasal congestion), spinal problems, or severe problems with their overall health are not advised to participate in this activity.
- We advise those with a family history with heart-attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes not to participate in this activity.
Underwater photography warning notice
Recently, we have had many tourists use a type of enclosure for cameras and cellphones to take underwater photos. In order for safe underwater photography, we recommend you bring a waterproof protective enclosure that is good for at least 10m in depth (rather than an off the shelf enclosure). We are not responsible for loss, damage, and/or broken items and we strongly advise that you take care of your personal belongings. This information is also on the waiver that requires a signature prior to participating.
- Pick up times for hotels are different for each hotel.
- The boat deck is slippery - we recommend that you do not wear slippers as it can be slipperly.
- Please wear your swimsuit before arrival
- All tours can change schedule due to weather or other conditions affecting the tour
- We recommend you bring your own towel and sunscreen
- You can only participate in the tour after you have signed the waiver
- The oxygen tank for scuba diving is on average 30-40 minutes per tank. However, this can change depending on your breathing frequency which can alter the total time of available oxygen per tank.
Cancellations and date changes are ONLY allowed with at least 48 hours prior from the tour date and time. We unfortunately cannot cancel, refund, or change the dates if the tour starts within 48 hours.